Angelica Root Organic Angelica archangelica - 3ml (1060)
Angelica Root is an earthy, spicy, herbaceous-scented oil traditionally used in fine liqueurs. It may support for menstrual difficulties due to its ability to ease muscle spasms.
It may stimulate the immune and lymphatic systems, and relieves congestion due to colds, flu, and bronchitis.
It may ease nervous tension and calms anxiety, encouraging deep sleep and dreaming.
Angelica Root Organic - 3ml
- Botanical name: Angelica archangelica
- Plant family: Apiaceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: France
- Part of plant: Roots
- Special precautions: Phototoxic. Non toxic, non irritant. Do not use if diabetic, or if pregnant.
- Main compounds: alpha-Pinene, delta-3-Carene, alpha- & beta Phellandrene, Limonene, Sabinene