Citronella (Ceylon-Type) Organic Cymbopogon nardus - 5ml (1266)
Citronella Essential Oil with citrusy, slightly fruity, fresh and sweet aroma.
Citronella essential oil is always used as air purify and it may creates a focused atmosphere while diffuse. It is ideal for strengthening the body's protective systems and it is effective in repelling insects while diffuse.
Do NOT apply citronella essential oil undiluted to the skin, as the biochemical components contains aldehydes, it can cause severe skin irritation.
Citronella (Ceylon-Type) Organic - 5ml
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon nardus
- Plant family: Poaceae
- Also known as: Citronella Grass
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: India
- Part of plant: Leaves
- Special precautions: Non toxic, not irritant, possible sensitisation in some individuals.
- Main compounds: Geraniol, Camphene, Limonene, trans-Methyl Isoeugenol, Borneol, Geranyl acetate