Dragon Blood Croton lechleri - 5ml (1318)
Dragon blood oil is produced from the resin of the Croton lechleri tree by a process of filtration. The tree has been used traditionally in South America for wound healing and protection.
The oil is dark red in colour and has a deep, sweet but slightly salty/savoury aroma. Because of its skin healing effects this oil is particularly prized for use in skincare preparations. It may be used for its antiviral, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effects.
Dragon Blood Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Croton lechleri
- Plant family: Euphorbiaceae
- Also known as: Dragon Tree
- Production: Natural exudation
- Cultivation: Wild-crafted
- Country of origin: Peru
- Part of plant: Resin
- Main compounds: Protoanthocyanidins, Taspine