Elecampane Organic Inula graveolens - 1ml (1005)
The soft, sweet-scented Elecampane is useful for respiratory conditions such as coughs and colds, especially in a diffuser. It may supports lymphatic circulation and the immune system.
It is helpful for skin conditions such as rashes, insect bites, and inflammation.
Elecampane has a calming, relaxing effect on the psyche when room diffuse.
Elecampane Organic - 1ml
- Botanical name: Inula graveolens
- Plant family: Asteraceae
- Also known as: Inula, Scabwort, Stinkweed, Stinkwort, Sweet Inula
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic from wild growing plants
- Country of origin: France
- Part of plant: Blossoms
- Major compounds: Bornyl acetate, Borneol, Camphene, T-Cadinol