German Chamomile Organic Chamomilla recutita (M. chamomilla) - 5ml (1680) (also known as Blue Camomile)
German chamomile has a sweet and warm herbal aroma, allowing you to feel the warmth of the sun in the aroma. It contains sesquiterpene chamazulene which give a unique beautiful blue color. It is mild and safe for children to use when dilute.
The oil has a general calming effect, may soothing irritability or nervousness. It is considered the most powerful anti-inflammatory of all chamomile oils.
It may support the wounds, inflamed skin, allergies, dermatitis, insect bites, sores and cuts.
German Chamomile Organic Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Chamomilla recutita (M. chamomilla)
- Plant family: Asteraceae
- Also known as: Blue Camomile (Chamomile)
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: Nepal
- Part of plant: Blossoms
- Special precautions: Avoid in the first three months of pregnancy.
- Major compounds: trans-beta-Farnesene, alpha-Bisabolol oxide, trans-alpha-Farnesene, Germacrene-D, alpha-Bisabolone oxide