Roman Chamomile Anthemis nobilis (1710) (also known as Roman Chamomile)
Roman Camomile has a sweet, fresh, fruity and herbaceous aroma. It is a gentle oil ideal for sensitive skin and for use with children. It may soothes the muscles, supports digestion, raises the spirits, and helps prepare for a restful night.
The aroma of Roman chamomile essential oil is sweeter.
It has the same healing properties, but is milder than German chamomile, which makes it more suitable for children, or anyone who is particularly sensitive or weak.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Anthemis nobilis
- Plant family: Asteraceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: France
- Part of plant: Blossoms
- Special precautions: Avoid in the first three months of pregnancy.
- Major compounds: Isobutyl angelate, Isoamyl angelate, Methylallyl angelate, trans-Pinocarveol