Scots Pine Organic Pinus sylvestris - 5ml (1475)
Scotch pine essential oil with woody, earthy and balsamic aroma.
It may effective respiratory disinfectant and is active against bronchitis. It may strengthen the mucus membranes of the lungs, bronchi, and sinuses. Which may support the respiratory system, to enhance energy, to refresh tired or aching muscles, and for their antiseptic properties.
The most common method of using pine oil is diffuse or as a component of aromatherapy massage.
Scots Pine Organic Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Pinus sylvestris
- Plant family: Pinaceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic from wild growing plants
- Country of origin: France
- Part of plant: Needles
- Special precautions: All pine oils are potentially skin irritants in high dosage or when oxidised/ not fresh enough.
- Major compounds: alpha- & beta-Pinene, Limonene, Camphene, delta-3-Carene, Myrcene