Coriander Seed Organic Coriandrum sativum - 5ml (1800)
Coriander has sweet, spicy and woody aroma. This essential oil may has antibacterial and antiviral effects, so it may be used to treat colds, flu and infections.
It may helps digestion and relieve nausea, indigestion and stomach upset. Its warming properties diluted with massage oil may treat muscle pain and arthritis.
Use in a diffuser can relieve nervous tension and enhance confidence.
Coriander Seed Organic Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Coriandrum sativum
- Plant family: Apiaceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: Hungary
- Part of plant: Seeds
- Special precautions: Non toxic, not irritant, possible sensitisation in some individuals.
- Major compounds: Linalool, alpha- & beta Pinene, gamma-Terpinene, Geranyl acetate, Camphor