Cypress Cupressus sempervirens - 10ml (3180) (also known as Italian Cypress)
Cypress has a fresh, warm, clean aroma that is herbaceous and spicy, with aslightly coniferous scent. The scent of cypress essential oil is also a favorite when added to all-natural deodorant formulations.
It may support muscle soothing and circulatory support, and can be added to bath oil or massage oil as part of detoxification.
This oil may support a healthy respiratory system during the seasonal diseases. It also can uplifing our emotion when diffuse.
Cypress Essential Oil - 10ml
- Botanical name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Plant family: Cupressaceae
- Also known as: Italian Cypress
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Wild-crafted
- Country of origin: Spain
- Part of plant: Twigs
- Special precautions: Avoid during pregnancy.
- Major compounds: alpha-Pinene, delta-3-Carene, Limonene, Terpinolene, Cadinene, Cedrol, Terpineol-4