Galangal Root Alpinia galanga - 5ml (1483)
Galgant Root essential oil has a warm, spicy, slightly bitter aroma that invigorates the senses and promotes relaxation. It offer numerous health benefits. It commonly uses to alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression. In addition, its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties make it an excellent natural remedy for joint pain and muscle soreness.
Apply with dilute galgant root essential oil may promotes digestion and treats digestive disorders. It stimulates the secretion of digestive juices and enzymes, thus aiding food digestion. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties also make it helpful in treating infections of the digestive system.
Galangal Root Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Alpinia galanga
- Plant family: Zingiberaceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Wild-crafted
- Country of origin: India
- Part of plant: Roots
- Fragrance family: Resinous
- Major compounds: 1,8-Cineol, Camphene, alpha- & beta Pinene, gamma-Cadinene, Limonene