Ginger Organic Zingiber officinalis - 10ml (1615)
Ginger has a warm, spicy and familiar aroma. A powerful antiseptic and stimulant, it may provide a beneficial support to the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems.
It is warming and stimulating, encouraging movement, may soothing to tired muscles. It brings warmth wherever it is applied, so it is a great oil to use in the winter months.
Ginger Organic Essential Oil - 10ml
- Botanical name: Zingiber officinalis
- Plant family: Zingiberaceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Conventional cultivation (unaltered & analysed)
- Country of origin: China
- Part of plant: Rhizome
- Special precautions: May irritate sensitive skin.
- Major compounds: alpha-Zingiberene, beta-Sesquiphellandrene, Camphene, beta-Phellandrene, beta-Bisabolene