Highland Lavender Organic (True Lavender) Lavandula angustifolia - 10ml (1910)
This high altitude lavender is the most versatile of essential oils. It has a fresh, sweet, soft, floral aroma. It may help with stress-relieving, antibacterial, excellent against insomnia, analgesic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and wound healing. It aslo can be used for burns, headaches and antiseptic properties. It should be the basis of every first aid kit.
Diluted in a massage oil, it makes a soothing muscle rub or skin support after a day in the sun. It is gentle enough to use with children.
Highland Lavender Organic - 10ml
- Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Plant family: Lamiaceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: France
- Part of plant: Blossom/Plant
- Main ingredents: Linalyl acetate, Linalool, Ocimene, Terpinene-4-ol, Lavandulol, 1,8-Cineol, Lavandulyl acetate...