Myrrh Essentil Oil Commiphora myrrha m. - 5ml (2170)
Myrrh’s smooth, sweet, warm scent has been used for centuries in perfumery and religious ceremonies. It is a calming oil, often used for meditation and to strengthen spirituality.
This oil has a reputation for healing the skin especially when it is inflamed, weepy, or cracked. It is good for mature skin, it benefits from this healing resin to prevent wrinkles.
It may soothes sore throats and coughs, and may fights fungal infections such as athlete’s foot or toenail fungus.
Myrrh Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Commiphora myrrha m.
- Plant family: Burseraceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Wild-crafted
- Country of origin: Somalia
- Part of plant: Resin
- Special precautions: Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Major compounds: Furanoeudesmadiene 1,3 diene, Curzerene, Lindestrene, Methoxyfuranodiene, beta-Elemene