Myrtle Organic Myrtus communis cineoliferum - 5ml (2181)
Myrtle is a mild oil with a clear, fresh, camphor smell, similar to eucalyptus essential oil. It is a good choice for colds, coughs and flu, especially it is suitable for children and the elderly. It is not as irritating as eucalyptus.
Diffuser at night, it may open up and comfort the nasal passages while sleep. When blending with skin product it may imporove the oily or blemished skin.
It has a calming effect on the mind and may helps to balance and soothe emotions.
Myrtle Organic Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Myrtus communis cineoliferum
- Plant family: Myrtaceae
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Wild-crafted
- Country of origin: Tunisia
- Part of plant: Twigs/Leaves
- Special precautions: Non toxic, non irritant, possibly sensitising in some individuals.
- Major compounds: 1,8-Cineol, alpha-Pinene, Myrtenyl acetate, Limonene, alpha-Terpineol, Myrtenol