Neroli Organic Citrus aurantium var. amara - 1ml (2261)
Neroli has a luxurious, sweet, citrus, floral aroma. The Bitter Orange (Seville Orange) tree offers this delightful fragrant essential oil steam-distilled from the flowers, as well as an oil expressed from the fruit, and a steam-distilled oil from the leaf known as petitgrain.
- Neroli is an important anti-anxiety oil, emotionally soothing and strengthening, and a miraculous ‘rescue oil’ which may used against fatigue and unreleased tension.
- It is often used in skincare, nourishing all skin types, especially dry, mature, and sensitive.
- Blend it with Rosehip Seed oil for damaged skin and stretch marks.
Neroli Organic Essential Oil - 1ml
- Botanical name: Citrus aurantium var. amara
- Plant family: Rutaceae
- Also known as: Seville Orange
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Part of plant: Blossoms
- Special precautions: Non toxic, non irritant, possibly sensitising in some individuals.
- Major compounds: Linalool, Limonene, beta-Pinene, trans-beta-Ocimene, Linalyl acetate