Oregano Organic Origanum vulgare - 5ml (2350) (also known as Turkish Oregano, Wild Marjoram)
Organum vulgare has the characteristic camphoraceous odour and strong antibacterial properties.
Oregano essential oil can be diffused may support the respiratory and immune systems. Oregano should not be used in aromatherapy massage, as a result of its strong phenol content, which may cause skin irritation.
Oregano Organic Essential Oil - 5ml
- Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
- Plant family: Lamiaceae
- Also known as: Turkish Oregano, Wild Marjoram
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Certified organic
- Country of origin: France
- Part of plant: Plant
- Special precautions: Not to be used during pregnancy or on children under 18 years. Do not use in baths or apply directly to the skin. Not recommend for aromatherapy. Best used in a diffuser.
- Major compounds: Carvacrol, Linalool, Thymol, Paracymene, gamma-Terpinene